You may contact Aditech, at any time to exercise his rights as indicated in article 7 of Italian Law 196/03, the text of which is hereby given in full.
Article 7 - Personal data and other rights
- The individual has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data of which he is subject, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form.
- The individual has the right to receive indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be treated;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment performed with the assistance of electronic methods;
- of the identity of the controller, the processors and the representative appointed under the terms of article 5, subsection 2;
- of the subjects and subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or which may receive such information while acting as national territory representative, processors or appointees.
- update, modify or, if so desired, integrate the data;
- cancel, transform into anonymous format or block data treated in violation of the law, including that which it is not necessary to preserve in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently treated;
- receive confirmation that procedures under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, to those bodies or persons to whom said data has been communicated or transmitted, except in the case in which such communication proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
- when his/her reasons are legitimate, to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject, even if pertinent to the purposes of the data collection;
- to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject for the purposes of issuing advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications.